Latest Economic Update - Stephen Leppan Wealth Management


The global financial markets have experienced great volatility in the past two weeks. For example, the US equity market has recorded a gain or loss in value of more than 4% on 5 of the last 7 trading days. This volatility reflects a combination of concerns about weakening economic data in the US (and the increased risk of a double-dip recession), the poorly handled debt ceiling decision in the US and subsequent downgrade of the US’s credit rating by S&P, and the spread of the Euro-area sovereign risk crisis to Spain and Italy. We have tried to capture these events through our regular emails, numerous presentations and the Weekly Focus. Hopefully, the following discussion provides a useful and timely summary of recent financial and economic developments in the USA and Euro-Area, together with some updated economic forecasts.

This brought to you by Stephen Leppan Wealth Manager in Somerset West http://www.stephenleppan.co.za 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/4/13

    Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking
    and checking back frequently!

    Also visit my weblog airplane simulation games

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for visiting The Helderberg Basin Blog