Depression Support Group Meeting


Somerset West Depression and Anxiety Support group
Notice of next meeting

Monday 2  JULY 2012

18h00-19H30
Coronation Street Methodist Church, Coronation Street. Somerset West.
GENERAL MEETING: JOIN US FOR COFFEE AND RUSKS
DATE  OF NEXT MEETING :2 JULY 2012
GENERAL MEETING: JOIN US FOR COFFEE AND RUSKS
TOPIC: WHAT DO WE MOST NEED?
It would be very helpful if as many of our members past and present could either attend the meeting or send me a mail letting me know what it is you most need from the group.
CO-FACILITATORS:LEILA FALLETISCH & RUDYARD HARRISON
18H00-19H30
R.S.V.P: LEILA 021 851-0870 or leila@falletisch.co.za
ALL VISITORS WELCOME (PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN MAKE SURE OUR FACILITY IS BIG ENOUGH)
NO CHARGE
RSVP Leila 021 851-0870 or leila@falletisch.co.za

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous26/6/12

    I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!

    Keep up the excellent works guys I've you guys to my blogroll.
    My weblog how to bottle feed a baby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for visiting The Helderberg Basin Blog