Jimmy's Killer Prawns - Somerset West

Jimmy's Killer Prawns - Somerset West
Last night, we decided to treat my parents to dinner at Jimmy's Killer Prawns, Somerset West.
We were welcomed by very polite staff and took a table outside. The kids had a ball on the jungle gyms while we waited for the food to arrive. I must say that they are geared for kids making it an ideal family restaurant.
I had sushi, which was enjoyable. My wife ordered the prawn curry which was a bit of a disappointment and my parents had the fish and chips. They were quite surprised to find the hake was dried out and tasteless. We ordered a Roquefort salad which was bland and very poorly presented. We complained about the fish and the waiter reported our disappointment to the manager, however, they never bothered to even come to the table. The prawns I might also add were mushy and in my opinion not very nice.
My overall experience at Jimmy's Killer Prawns in Somerset West was one of a pleasant environment, child friendly, good service but with poor quality food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for visiting The Helderberg Basin Blog