Crime on the Rise in Somerset West

SECRUITY GAURD SHOT DEAD

A security guard was shot dead in what is believed to have been a robbery-related incident in Somerset West on Sunday morning, Western Cape paramedics said."It is not clear what exactly happened at this stage, but a security company car was dropping or picking up money from a Builders' Warehouse outside Somerset West at 8.30am when the incident happened," said ER24 spokesman Derrick Banks.The security guard was outside the warehouse when he was shot.Paramedics were alerted immediately but certified him dead on arrival at the scene.
- Sapa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous26/3/12

    Crime is out of control in this country. I got some peace of mind to protect my family. Early warning system from Wireless Alert. I will not be caught off guard. I will DEAL with intruders on my terms, and not in theirs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for visiting The Helderberg Basin Blog